The availability of parking at Thayer Academy is very limited. Student parking on campus is a privilege extended only to Juniors and Seniors. Any student who wishes to park on campus must agree to follow the rules listed below.
Students authorized to park on campus must display the current school year's parking permit on the inside of the windshield, in the lower left corner (driver’s side), and must park in their assigned parking area.
Please pay close attention to the rules and regulations listed below. Submitting this form confirms that the parent(s) and student understands and accepts these rules and that the specified disciplinary action, including the possible revocation of your parking privileges, will result if you violate the rules.
Please note: Parking rules apply all day, every day.
PARKING PERMIT APPLICATION FOR GRADES 11 & 12
Parking Rules & Regulations
- Park only in your assigned parking area at all times.
- Students leaving campus without permission will forfeit their parking privileges.
- Students must not visit their cars during the school day without permission from the Upper School Director or their Class Dean.
- Parking permits must be displayed on the lower left inside windshield on the driver’s side. Cars without a properly displayed sticker will not be allowed to enter.
- Students should park within marked spaces only. Areas not lined for parking are no parking areas.
- Parking in visitor or handicap accessible spaces is prohibited at all times.
- If a student damages another vehicle, he or she should leave a note on the damaged vehicle, giving his or her name and telephone number. Then the details should be reported to the Upper School Office.
- Students must enter and exit parking areas in a safe and appropriate manner. Excessive speed or unsafe actions that endanger others will result in the suspension of parking privileges.
Parking permits will be distributed by Ms. Browne in the Upper School office in Main Building (firstname.lastname@example.org).