Soccer (Varsity, Captain)
Cum Laude Society
Attending: Northwestern University
- How has Thayer influenced you both as a student and as a person?
- What was your most challenging class?
- Who is your favorite teacher at Thayer?
- What do you plan to study in college and why?
- What will you miss most about Thayer Academy?
- What’s an interesting fact about you that most people don’t know?
- What is your most memorable academic experience?
- Who inspires you the most?
- What’s one of your favorite quotes?
- In what grade did you start Thayer, and what advice would you have given yourself on that first day?
For my ISR (Independent Science Research) Project, I worked at a biotech firm in Woburn. I took part in cancer research for five weeks that summer. I never thought I’d have the opportunity to do something that involved outside the classroom. It was “learning on the go,” and it was far more extensive than I’d imagined.
(Fellow senior) Charlie Hewit '19. He’s just so confident. He does what he wants, and he’s not worried about what other people think. For Mr. Thayer, he dressed up as Freddie Mercury and sang. That’s confidence.