Track & Field
Attending: George Washington University
- What are your plans next year?
- How has Thayer helped you get to where you are now? How has it shaped you?
- How did Thayer influence or inspire these interests?
- What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think of Thayer?
- What was your most memorable academic experience at Thayer?
- What’s your favorite memory from Thayer as you graduate?
- What's your favorite food in the cafeteria?
Thayer has helped me get to where I am by challenging me both physically and academically. I feel better prepared for college because I had to manage my time and learn how to make the best of the resources around me. I am very grateful to have had the opportunity to learn from great teachers and mentors. I was surrounded by hard-working students that motivated me to want to work hard too.
Gratitude. Gratitude to have the opportunity to attend a great school, and to be able to learn so much from my coaches and develop strong bonds with my teammates. I also feel like I was challenged at Thayer, so I think of how I will have to work hard in order to achieve success. Overall I feel thankful to have had the opportunity to be around such great students and have awesome teachers as mentors.