Ski Team (Captain)
Benelli Writing Center Fellow
President of TAPAWS (Student tutoring group)
Friendship Home (BFF) Club (President)
Attending: University of Michigan
- How would you describe your time at Thayer?
- How has Thayer helped you get to where you are now?
- What do you plan to study at the University of Michigan?
- Did Thayer influence these interests?
- How did College Counseling help you this year?
- What's been your most challenging class?
- What was your favorite book you read here at Thayer?
- What was your most memorable academic experience?
- If you could give advice to an incoming freshman, what would you tell them?
- What is an interesting fact about you that people would be surprised to hear?
I would say AP Language & Composition with Ms. Hayman. Learning how to write persuasive essays was really tough. She was probably one of my harder teachers, too. Everyone ended up doing so well on the AP exam. But, when you're in it, it's brutal. Looking back, she's a great teacher. I was so glad to take that class.
AP Calculus. Mr. Cedrone got us so pumped to take the AP exam, I actually was looking forward to taking it. He had so much faith in us. I looked forward to going to math class, even though it was last period on a Friday. I never looked at the clock. It felt like it went by fast. Mr. Cedrone is really responsible for that. He created an environment where I really wanted to go and learn. I never dreaded math.