Varsity Tennis, Captain
Science Club, President
Games Club, President
Attending: Harvard University
- What were your favorite classes at Thayer?
- What are your plans next year?
- Did Thayer help shape those plans?
- What’s your most memorable academic experience?
- If you could give advice to incoming freshmen, what would you tell them?
- What’s your favorite memory from Thayer?
- What’s your favorite book you read at Thayer?
In the first semester of AP US History I worked with two of my friends to make a video about the Antebellum Period. We spent all day making that. We did a lot of research but we also got to make it really funny and be really creative with it. And then at the end of the year, we had to write a research paper. History had never been my strongest subject, but in that class writing that paper just clicked. I just had good research, a good thesis, and it all just came together really logically in a way that it never had before.
The Mathletes State Competition. I was one of the high scorers for the meet. That was just really exciting because in the previous years I'd gotten a three, a one, and a five at states and that year I got a 16, which ended up being the school record, so I was just really proud. Mathletes definitely meant a lot to me, and I'm just really glad that I was able to finish on a high note.