Tennis (Varsity, Captain)
TAPAWS Peer Tutoring (President)
Habitat for Humanity (President)
Benelli Writing Center Fellow
Project DEEP volunteer tutor
Cum Laude Society
Attending: Bowdoin College
- How has Thayer influenced you both as a student and as a person?
- What was your most challenging class?
- Who is your favorite teacher at Thayer?
- What do you plan to study in college and why?
- What will you miss most about Thayer Academy?
- What’s an interesting fact about you that most people don’t know?
- What is your most memorable academic experience?
- Who inspires you the most?
- What’s one of your favorite quotes?
- In what grade did you start Thayer, and what advice would you have given yourself on that first day?
For my ISR (Independent Science Research) Project, I studied Parkinson’s Disease for five weeks of the summer at a Brigham and Women’s Hospital research lab. It was especially rewarding as my grandmother has Parkinson’s. I’m going back this summer as a paid research assistant. It was great to make that connection.