Cross Country (Captain)
Track & Field (Captain)
Attending: Middlebury College
- What are your plans next year?
- How has Thayer helped you get to where you are now?
- When you think of Thayer, what's the first thing you think of?
- Is there a book that stands out in your memory as your favorite or most influential while you were here?
- What was your most memorable academic experience here?
- What’s your favorite memory from Thayer?
Thayer has helped me grow so much as a person because I'm constantly pushed out of my comfort zone in everything I do, whether it's going to the board in a class to complete a math problem I don’t know how to do, or if it’s doing mile repeats in cross-country. I feel like I've just grown so much as a person, and I've also l been able to figure out what I'm most interested in and what I love to do because of all the opportunities here.
I really liked reading Moby Dick. We read it in AP Literature and Composition with Mr. Burke, my junior year. It's this really dense thing to read, but then like you look through it closely, and there are so many scenes and connections you can make. I just thought it was really interesting to analyze it.