Track and Field (Varsity)
Benelli Writing Center Fellow
Theater (Fall & Spring Musicals)
Static Trapeze Artist
Attending: Wesleyan University
- How did you become a trapeze artist?
- How do you think Thayer has shaped you?
- Who was your favorite teacher at Thayer?
- When you think of Thayer, what’s the first thing that comes to mind?
- What’s your favorite book that you read at Thayer?
- What was your most memorable academic experience at Thayer?
- What’s your favorite memory from Thayer?
- What’s your favorite place to study on campus?
- What’s your favorite Thayer tradition?
The Diving Bell and the Butterfly by Jean-Dominque Bauby. We read it along with watching the movie Murderball in the class Crossing Borders. After reading the book, Mr. Pelletier had the class do a project where we had to hold our arms down and the only way we could communicate was to blink at a chart. The whole time you wanted to scream out what you wanted to say, but you couldn’t.
Working in the BWC [Benelli Writing Center] this year and working with kids on their writing helped me so much as a writer. When I would start to write an essay, I think to myself, “What would I say if a sophomore came up to me and asked me for help?” It made me think from both the student’s perspective and a teacher’s perspective.