Varsity Hockey, Captain
Varsity Baseball, Captain
Operation Support the Troops, President
Lead Tour Guide
Attending: Boston College
- What are your plans for next year?
- How was Thayer shaped you?
- What’s the first thing that comes to mind when you think of Thayer?
- What will miss most about Thayer when you graduate?
- What’s your favorite Thayer tradition?
- What’s an interesting fact about you that people may be surprised to hear?
You can’t just get by here. You really have to work. It’s a small community and everyone here holds you accountable. Thayer pushed me to be the best person and teammate I could be. By encouraging students and athletes to thrive in the environment and set high goals, there is a healthy competition and fire in everyone. Thayer helped me achieve my goal of playing college hockey at the Division I level and at a school with high academic standards. I feel fully prepared to start my freshman year at Boston College because of Thayer.
I drive an hour and twenty minutes to and from school each day. Although Thayer was so far away from me and I knew the commute would be hard for me and my parents, it was always the school I wanted to go to. When I toured Thayer I knew that the community and learning environment I experienced was where I wanted to be for my four important and huge developmental years in high school.