OMEGA Club, Vice President
Habitat for Humanity
Track & Field, Manager
Attending: New York University
- When did you start at Thayer?
- What were your favorite classes at Thayer?
- What is your Global Scholar Capstone project?
- What are your plans next year?
- How did College Counseling assist you in finding the best school for you?
- What's your favorite/most influential book that you read at Thayer?
- If you could give advice to incoming freshmen, what would it be?
- What’s your favorite memory from Thayer as you graduate?
- What's an interesting fact about you that people would be surprised to hear?
I’m going to NYU, and majoring in social work. Ever since I was young I’ve cared about things being fair for people and I was always concerned about social justice, but I never had a word for what I wanted to do. One day my boss at a summer camp for inner city kids, suggested I look into social work. Once I figured it out, it made perfect sense.