Senior Parent Conference (Pick-A-Time) Instructions
Please sign up for a conference with each of your student’s teachers and/or advisor. Please know that at a certain point, the Pick-A-Time website will be closed to signups, so it is a good idea to sign up as soon as you can.
Parent-Teacher Conferences: October
Click here, log in if you are not already logged in, then click on the "Pick-a-Time" logo to sign up for your conferences.
- Please note that the sign-ups are only available during a limited time period, so it is advisable to schedule your appointments at your earliest convenience.
- Each colored square represents an available meeting time. The legend shows you the name of the teacher who corresponds to each color, and the times increase as you go down the page. (Note: you will not see all of the teachers at your school – just the set of teachers that have your student in class.)
- Click on a square to book that meeting time.
- You will have the option of setting a time for delivery of a reminder email.
- Click Create Appointment.
- Repeat until you have set a meeting time with each teacher you’d like to visit.
- At any time, you can click on Printable Schedule to get a hard copy of your schedule. You will also have the option to email your schedule to yourself.
- If you want to make changes to your schedule, you can log in at any time with the email address and password you used to create your account.
- Click on Your Schedule to display and hide your appointments. There will be links to change the time or cancel the appointment.
Please Note: If you would like to make an appointment with a teacher that does not have your child in class, please contact the school.
If you have any questions, please contact Assistant to the Upper School Director Patricia Browne (email@example.com / 781.664.2302).