Middle School Fall Drama Information
The Drama Activity for the fall trimester will be a musical production. Spaces are available by lottery to 8th, 7th, 6th, and 5th grade students who are interested in participating. This activity meets FOUR times per week: Tuesday and Thursday during activity period and Monday and Wednesday during elective/extra help period.
Sign-up forms will be available in the Middle School office and a link will be included in the daily announcements during the first three days of school (Thursday, Sept. 9, Friday, Sept. 10, and Monday, Sept. 13).
Students interested in participating must sign up by 2:30 p.m. on Monday, Sept. 13.
Drama Activity will begin rehearsals on Tuesday, Sept. 14
- Auditions are not required to participate in the ensemble of this production.
- No cuts will be made once the roster is established.
- Singing auditions will be held September 14-17 for cast members interested in being considered for a solo or small group song.
- Students will submit audition videos via email. Song for audition will be provided.
- At the end of auditions, a final cast list will be sent out via email to all members who auditioned as well as ensemble members.
- If you were not selected to the roster for this production, you will have the opportunity to join another activity/elective.
- Other activities will begin the following week.
Wednesday, Nov. 17
Thursday, Nov. 18
Friday, Nov. 19
Monday, Nov. 22
After school ends, cast will stay through until the show finishes. Dinner will be provided.
Tuesday, November 23
1:15 - 2:15 p.m.
In-School Performance for students
Please email me at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Mrs. Tara Corcoran ’88 P’19