There are many ways that you, as an alum, can remain connected to Thayer long after your Commencement:
- Organize an alumni chapter outside the South Shore of Boston. We are actively seeking volunteers to launch alumni chapters, and we’ll help to support your efforts to organize alumni events in your area.
- Identify potential students by connecting them to our Admissions Office.
- Serve as a Class Agent.
- Promote Camp Thayer to friends with children ages 3.9-14
- Participate in Career Day by introducing your profession or industry to current juniors and seniors in this panel-style event, held every other year on campus.
- Host a Thayer student in your place of employment for Senior Project.
- Participate in Founders Day, Thayer’s annual day of giving. Join us to call alumni and other Thayer community members to ask for their Annual Fund support.
- Attend an upcoming Thayer event.
- Cheer on the Tigers at an upcoming athletic event.
- Check the arts schedule and attend an upcoming musical or theatrical performance or a gallery opening.
For more information on getting involved and staying engaged after graduation, contact:
Rachael Vassalotti '79 P '07, '11,' 12