Crew (Varsity Captain)
Benelli Writing Center Fellow
Attending: Princeton University
- How has Thayer prepared you for college?
- What do you plan to study at Princeton?
- What's your favorite memory of Thayer?
- What was your most challenging class at Thayer?
- What’s something someone would be surprised to know about you?
- What’s your favorite Thayer tradition?
In Middle School, I learned strong organizational skills and how to be aggressive about my work, managing my time and not procrastinating. I took 4 AP courses this year, and I rowed crew and I knew how to manage my time and when to ask my teachers for help. I’m rowing at Princeton and I know these skills will serve me well there.
In my sophomore year my Biology class went to New York City on a field trip. It was so much fun. We went to different labs, aquariums, and zoos. Everyone was different in the class, but we all loved each other. Traveling around New York City with 16 of your best friends was really special, and we learned so much. I still scroll through those photos sometimes.
AP BC Calculus with Ms. Siegel. She is one of the best teachers I’ve had, but she pushes that class really, really hard. She explains concepts well and spends the right amount of time on it while still moving fast. Her tests are so challenging when you get to the AP Exam you think “Oh, this is easy!”