Medical Consent Form
Parents are asked to complete this online form every year by July 1. The Medical Consent Form can be completed here»
Instructions for completing the Medical Consent Form
- Your username [Provided in the June 12 email from the school nurse]
- Your current password [Also provided in the June 12 email from the school nurse]
- If you have difficulty logging into your account, please send an email to: email@example.com.
- Important Note: Each parent is sent a separate username and password. The parent who begins filling out the Medical Consent Form must be the one to complete and submit it.
- Once you log in, you will see your child's (children's) name(s) listed.
- Select Begin to the right of your child's name.
- Contact information on file at Thayer will automatically pre-fill the form, including, for returning students, information entered in last year’s form.
- Verify that the email address is correct. This is very important since Thayer uses email for most correspondence during the school year.
- For each page, review the existing information, and revise/add as necessary.
- Select Save or Save & Next Page to proceed.
- At the end of the Student Medical Information page, scroll to the bottom and select Review to make sure the data is correct.
- You might be prompted to enter missing data.
- Scroll to the bottom and select Submit.
- You will then receive a confirmation email indicating successful completion.
- A Medical Consent Form must be completed for each child, so families with more than one child will need to fill out the form more than once.
Your health information is kept confidential, and is viewed only by those who are involved with your child’s medical needs at school. Exceptions to this rule depend on whether you child has...
- A history of life-threatening allergies
- Or another serious medical condition
If any of the above conditions apply to your child, information will be shared as needed with teachers, staff, and coaches to ensure your child’s safety.