Thayer Academy Bookstore
To view the entire width of this page, use the scroll bar at the very bottom.
Annual Book BuyBack 2014
Middle School Book BuyBack - Fri, May 30 - 7:30-1:30 in MS Lobby
Upper School Book BuyBack - Mon, June 2 - 7:30-1:30 in Sawyer Lobby
Please be sure that the textbooks are in good condition which means
- Very little handwriting on the pages
- No missing or ripped pages
- An intact binding
ClassBook will not accept any workbooks in new or used condition. If textbooks are submitted in poor condition, no compensation will be given and the books will be destroyed.
To resell books online...
- Go to the ClassBook site.
- Select Sell Books from the top menu bar.
- Log in to your existing account or create a new account. (If you have purchased textbooks from ClassBook.com at any point, you most likely have an account already created.)
- Enter the ISBN of each textbook that you would like to sell back
- Note: ClassBook.com will only buy back books that we will be using in our system next year, so check first to see if they are buying the textbook back, and for what price.
- Add the book to your cart.
- When completed, print the prepaid UPS shipping label and affix it to your package.
- Drop the package off at the nearest UPS store and allow 4-5 weeks for the check to arrive at your house.