Thayer Academy Private Music Instruction
Interested in signing up for private music lessons? Contact Middle School music teacher Charlotte Browne (email@example.com / 781.664.2331) or complete the online sign-up form »
Thayer Academy's Arts Department provides a robust music program that includes the opportunity for students to take individual lessons during the school day.
- Availabilty of instruction, beginner to advanced, depends on student sign-up.
- Lessons are given on campus.
- Scheduling of lessons will be done in September.
- Lessons start in early October.
- Lessons take place once a week, during a student’s study hall or conference period.
- The cost is $33 per half-hour lesson.
- Families are billed at the end of each term.
Private Lesson Policies
Please read carefully:
- Scheduling is based on the availability of the student in coordination with the availability of the teacher.
- Scheduling is based on the availability of the teacher matching with the availability of the student.
Although rare, there are occasions when we are unable to schedule lessons due to unavoidable time conflicts.
- Lessons are held once a week, and are a full school-year commitment (October-May).
- Lessons are scheduled as an additional class during the academic day and will be treated as such.
- Lessons cannot be missed without 24-hour advance notice to the lesson teacher. Teacher contact
Information will be given when lessons are scheduled.
- Families will be billed at the end of each term.
- Payment of the $33 fee should be made to Thayer Academy, and submitted to the Business Office.
- Mail checks to...
Private Lesson Program
745 Washington Street
Braintree MA 02184
Private Lessons Available for the Following Instruments:
Piano – Guitar – Bass – Voice – Winds – Strings – Drums
Teacher biographies and contact information will be given when lessons are scheduled.
If you have any questions, please contact Music Lesson Co-ordinator firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for private lessons»